Comment on page
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here are some frequent questions asked during IDO stage
- 2.What is $NEAR Protocol? NEAR Protocol is a layer 1 blockchain network. It provides a platform on which developers can build decentralized applications (dapps). The most successful layer 1 blockchain is Ethereum, so protocols like Near are seen as challengers. NEAR is expected to be able to process up to around 100,000 transactions per second (TPS).
- 4.How to purchase $UNET using $NEAR? You can purchase $NEAR coins on the Central Exchange (CEX) market listed here or Decentralise Exchange (DEX) here. We encourage you to have at least 0.25 $NEAR in your NEAR wallet to keep your username active. Please apply all necessary security to your wallet. UniqueOne.Network will not ask for your seed address nor asking funds from your end. You are responsible for your wallet's security.
- 5.Are $UNET IDO coins locked or vested? The release of $UNET token will unlocked on the 12th November 2022 after the LP Pool is created on REF Finance. These applies to Boca Chica Launchpad.
- 6.How many coins are put on sale during IDO? There will be a total of 13,000,000 (million) $UNET coins on sale.
- 8.Is $UNET on BSC / Uniswap or Pancake Swap? $UNET will first be listed on REF Finance. We are in talks with other DEX and will soon announce it to the public.
- 9.What is the initial price of $UNET during IDO sales? Our initial price will be USD $0,09
- 10.What is the $OCT airdrop ratio and which launchpad is eligible for the airdrop? The Octopus Network team has allocated 200,000 $OCT coins for the 13% supply of $UNET during the UniqueOne.Network IDO on both Boca Chica Launchpad and Skyward Finance Launchpad. Participants on both platforms will receive $OCT proportional to their $UNET purchase during the IDO period. $OCT will be airdropped directly into the wallets used after the IDO is concluded.
- 12.Why build on Octopus Network and NEAR? The Octopus Network is a strategic project on NEAR and Octopus Network enables interoperability for NEAR with other chains and also this gives us access to the broader NEAR ecosystem that has a very supportive community and a large and growing user base. We chose Octopus Network because we get the benefits of security, scalability and ease of deployment. We have also been able to get direct access to the development team to ensure that our platform features and updates are developed in tandem with the core development team. The NFT bridging function and the DAO capabilities of Octopus will greatly enhance our ability to serve our community. There is a vibrant and growing community within the Octopus Network and the other Appchain projects that have launched earlier. We see a potential where UniqueOne can collaborate and synergise with these other Appchain projects. This way, we see an assured possibility for continuous growth and longevity.
- 13.Why should I buy during the bear market? UniqueOne.Network is a long term plan. When something is collectively done with community, those are the projects one should envision for long term capital gains, or more importantly, a sustainable ecosystem. We cannot comment on markets as we will continue to build during this whole cycle as well. However, we do advise everyone to always go through and research the project thoroughly. We are open to any questions directed to us.
- 15.Will holders of $RARE, $FOTO and $FANS be able to swap their tokens for $UNET? Yes. However, the exact timelines for the swap will be announced after the conclusion of the IDO and the launch of STAKENET. Try our staking pools and swap mechanism on Testnet here.
- 16.Who can participate in $UNET IDO? All nationals except citizens of United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia).
* Applicable for Boca Chica IDO Launchpad